The mission of the Poe Museum is to interpret the life and influence of
Edgar Allan Poe for the education and enjoyment of a global audience.
Your financial support helps us to meet this mission.
Your Financial Gift Supports:
- Educational programs for local and non-local schools
- Edgar and Pluto, the Poe Museum's Black Cats
- Increasing and maintaining our local and global outreach
- Special, permanent and original exhibitions
- Ongoing preservation of the Old Stone House and our other historic buildings
- Scholarship and research
- Lectures and events for adults
- Collections care and acquisitions
- General operations
Your tax-deductible donation funds programs for audiences of all ages, and supports creative and fun ways to learn about the importance and influence of Edgar Allan Poe and his writings.
Corporate Giving is a wonderful way to show your community support and promote your business! We are proud to offer a variety of marketing options, including social media, website, and event presence in return for your support. Sponsor identification is leveraged through all marketing and public relations efforts for the duration of the program or exhibit.
Sponsorship promotions can include:
- Written and logo promotion via museum's visitors (over 30,000+ households), website (1.6 million unique visitors), and social media (57,000+ Facebook Likes)
- Recognition on program signage
- Recognition in media advertising and press kits
- Special opportunities for team-building programs for your staff, including our popular "Tell-Tale Heart" Mock Trial
- Client networking programs at the Poe Museum
- Recognition on program fliers and invitations
- Corporate Membership
- Event tickets for VIP guests
2018 Richmond Poe Film Festival
Old Stone House and Enchanted Garden Preservation
For more information, contact our Development Team.